I will be teaching my workshop ‘Off the Grid’ in the Textileartist.org Stitch Club from 26 September to 7 October 2022
Sign up now to find out exactly when Stitch Club Registration opens.
https://training.textileartist.org/stitchclub-closed/ This link will take you to a form to get notifications when Stitch Club registrations opens. This will be very soon and it’s a very short window so don’t miss out!
Off the Grid •
Experimenting with Texture and Pattern in Hand Stitch
The aim of the workshop is
- To encourage exploration and experimentation
- To use positive limitations to develop your skills in decision making.
- To help you develop an understanding of the importance of thread choice and how it affects the surface quality of your work.
- To push your your stitches to their full potential and create more surface texture.
- To have fun trying out stitches that are new to you and find out what they can do.
There’s also a new article on Textileartist.org about where I find my inspiration written by Mary Carson